AgPro's Coming...

Well, the day is almost here -- AgPro begins on November 14, 2017, less than a week away.  I was accepted and decided to embark on what I anticipate will be one of the craziest times of my adult life.

I've been trying to front load as much of the planning and resourcing as possible, but inevitably, things will come up.  Work will already be stressful, but it's not to say that the AgPro stress will only exacerbate work stress.  Farming, being outside, and working with my hands make me feel productive and calm in other ways that often balance out my office job.

I still need to get my 10 CSA customers, so if you're interested, please let me know.  The CSA will run from February 4, 2018 - April 8, 2018.  I'll try to update this blog whenever I can with my progress, some photos, recipes, what's in each week's bag, etc.  All CSA members are welcome to participate by commenting on any entries, sharing recipes or other information, and engaging in discussions to help build community.

Until then, I'll try to enjoy my last week of leisure before I plunge into some farming madness!

Comments

Popular Posts